[phpMyAdmin Developers] Hello phpmyadmin Developers[GSOC 2017]

Kashyap Kotak kashyap.kotak at ves.ac.in
Wed Mar 15 12:59:04 CET 2017

Hello All,
I am Kashyap Chetan Kotak from India pursuing Computer Engineering from
VESIT (Mumbai University).
I am really excited to participate in GSOC '17 and because I regularly use
Phpmyadmin, I have chosen it for my summer. I have good experience in PHP
and I am looking to solve some issue as it is a requirement. Phpmyadmin is
a Great tool and I am really excited to contribute to it.
I am Looking forward for some guidance and I am Really pleased to be here.
Thank You.

--
Kashyap Chetan Kotak
VESIT, Chembur, Mumbai