[phpMyAdmin Developers] Hello phpmyadmin Developers[GSOC 2017]

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:00:41 CET 2017

Hi Kashyap Cheta Kotak,

On 3/15/17 7:59 AM, Kashyap Kotak wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am Kashyap Chetan Kotak from India pursuing Computer Engineering from
> VESIT (Mumbai University).
> I am really excited to participate in GSOC '17 and because I regularly
> use Phpmyadmin, I have chosen it for my summer. I have good experience

Great, we're glad you've gotten good use from phpMyAdmin in the past and
welcome your application.

> in PHP and I am looking to solve some issue as it is a requirement.

The issue tracker at https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/
has many issues, including some that are tagged with 'newbie' and are
specifically selected as being easier to solve (there may be others that
are also easy, so feel free to browse through all the unassigned issues).

> Phpmyadmin is a Great tool and I am really excited to contribute to it.
> I am Looking forward for some guidance and I am Really pleased to be here.
> Thank You.

Most of the information you need right now is available in the applicant
guide, which you can find from our Google Summer of Code landing page at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_home

Good luck,
Isaac