[phpMyAdmin Developers] Getting into the community

Thiago Franco novothiagofranco15 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:04:40 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Thiago Franco, I am a Computer Engineering undergraduate student
at the Rio de Janeiro State University, Brazil. I have been engaged with
web development for the last few years and in doing so I inevitably came
across phpMyAdmin. Wishing to strengthen my knowledge on how the open
source software development is given, as well as to practice my skills
(especially PHP and JavaScript), I decided to get involved in the
community. That said, I would like to know what should I do to start
contributing.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated, thank you!