[phpMyAdmin Developers] Suggestion needed.

vivek modi nit.vivek at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 05:48:10 CET 2017

hey there,

In the GSoC 17 ideas list it was written "For both enhancement collection projects, students are welcome to modify this list in order to swap out for other enhancements that are interesting; this list is simply a suggestion." in both the Enhancement Collection A and B.

Can anyone explain how and what enhancement should we swap in or out?

And

Can we add our own feature in this enhancement section or we will have to write the proposal including it as our own idea?

Thanks

Vivek Modi

Durgapur,INDIA.