[phpMyAdmin Developers] Outdated version of PHP

Julie Lopez jlopez at trilliantsurgical.com
Mon Jun 11 16:59:28 CEST 2018

Hello,

We just launched our new website and our developers sent us the following:

One item of note — once we launched the new website, we noticed that the version of PHP that your hosting provider is running is outdated. When you log into the Dashboard in WordPress you’ll see a warning message about it. It’s pretty important to run an up-to-date version of PHP from a site performance and security standpoint. We recommend contacting your hosting provider and requesting an update to the newest version of PHP for your server.

Can someone look in to this and let me know if it is possible?

Thanks, Julie

Julie Lopez
Senior Marketing Manager

Trilliant Surgical
Direct: 713-388-6061 | Main: 800-495-2919, Ext. 1009
727 North Shepherd Drive, Suite 100 | Houston, TX 77007
jlopez at trilliantsurgical.com <mailto:jlopez at trilliantsurgical.com> | www.trilliantsurgical.com <http://www.trilliantsurgical.com/>

PRIVILEGED/CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or the employee or agent responsible for delivering to addressee, you are hereby on notice that you are in possession of confidential information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  In such case, you should destroy message and kindly notify sender by reply e-mail.