[phpMyAdmin Developers] Using inline styles for preview panels

Saksham Gupta shucon01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:17:46 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm going to create preview panels for theme generator. As the colours
would be dynamic it's best use to use javascript to change inline style
tags. I know that we are trying to convert all the already present inline
style tags to css files. But I think for changing colours of panels on
pressing preview buttons, the best way is to use style tags for the
background of panels. Any other idea is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Saksham Gupta