[phpMyAdmin Developers] Regarding GSoC

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:53:18 CET 2018

Hi Piyush,

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Piyush Vijay
<piyushvijay.1997 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Sir,
>
> I have read some of the documentations regarding modern js and ES6 and how to implement package manager with the existing code of javascript with ES5 to be working with ES6.

That's great.

> Also I have read about some of the js testing libraries which can be used to ensure that the js code is written properly with unit testing defined for functions.

Though it might not fall in the 'direct' scope of the project, it's
always great to be thinking through, while writing any new code, that
it be unit-testable. If you feel your proposal has time which can fit
this, we would love to see your thoughts.

> I have also found one issue on which I would like to contribute but I am facing some of the problems in building the code.

Can you elaborate on this? What's the issue that you are facing?

Regards,
Deven Bansod