[phpMyAdmin Developers] Fwd: Regarding GSoC

Piyush Vijay piyushvijay.1997 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:35:59 CET 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deven Bansod <devenbansod.bits at gmail.com>
Date: 13 March 2018 at 10:23
Subject: Re: [phpMyAdmin Developers] Regarding GSoC
To: phpMyAdmin developers <developers at phpmyadmin.net>

Hi Piyush,

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Piyush Vijay
<piyushvijay.1997 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Sir,
>
> I have read some of the documentations regarding modern js and ES6 and
how to implement package manager with the existing code of javascript with
ES5 to be working with ES6.

That's great.

> Also I have read about some of the js testing libraries which can be used
to ensure that the js code is written properly with unit testing defined
for functions.

Though it might not fall in the 'direct' scope of the project, it's
always great to be thinking through, while writing any new code, that
it be unit-testable. If you feel your proposal has time which can fit
this, we would love to see your thoughts.

> I have also found one issue on which I would like to contribute but I am
facing some of the problems in building the code.

Can you elaborate on this? What's the issue that you are facing?

Regards,
Deven Bansod

Hello sir,
Thanks for your reply. I have solved the build problem. I have started
working on the code base and I will contribute soon on the github repo.
I have also started working on the proposal. I just want to know to how can
I get my proposal verified, whether it is correct or it needs some
correction.

Regards,
Piyush Vijay

‌