[phpMyAdmin Developers] Theme generator repository?

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:25:48 CEST 2018

Hello developers,

As we ramp up for GSoC, Saksham and I have come across our first big
design question to solve: Where to put the theme generator?

I'd like some input on this. It seems to me this should be put in a
different repository. Perhaps it should tightly integrate with
phpMyAdmin, but perhaps it doesn't need to and can stand alone. I'm
considering a standalone project that also can be included in
phpMyAdmin (perhaps with composer install phpmyadmin-themegenerator or
something vaguely like that) and phpMyAdmin would integrate with it if
installed, but I'm also considering that such a thing might not be
that needed and be overdesigning a solution.

I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head but could benefit from
some community/developer input.

Isaac