[phpMyAdmin Developers] Theme generator repository?

Lakshay arora arora.lakshya123 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 17:08:34 CEST 2018

Considering how themes are implemented in phpmyadmin, where each theme has
its separate files in the themes folder, each having css, js, images and
the theme info,
I think theme generator could be deployed as a web app on the phpmyadmin
website itself. Something like www.phpmyadmin.com/theme-generator.
Anyone could create a theme and export it as a zip file with all these
files in it, this could be directly extracted to the themes folder and they
would be ready to go.

But, also considering the fact that phpmyadmin is moslty used in third
party servers which users directly buy online from the host, there could be
an upload theme option in the software which would upload and save the
theme user creates.

Lakshya