[phpMyAdmin Developers] Theme generator repository?

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sun May 13 04:33:56 CEST 2018

This is an interesting comment. In particular, I like the idea that
the theme generator wouldn't be tied to the specific phpMyAdmin
instance the theme will be used at.

I think at this point, it's best to keep the theme generator in a
separate repository from phpMyAdmin — but it's okay to require working
with an existing phpMyAdmin installation (if we need to load library
files or something from PMA).