[phpMyAdmin Developers] Theme generator responsive design

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:56:14 CEST 2018

Hello developers,

Saksham and I were discussing the theme generator and
responsive/mobile design. My opinion is that this is a rather advanced
feature that will be rarely used, and will have such a large volume of
information that a user would not benefit from using it on a small
screen.

Second, Saksham would like to introduce Bootstrap here to manage the
layout and preview of the interface. Bootstrap is available as a
Composer project. I'm not keen on introducing more dependencies to the
project but want to discuss it with the rest of the group.

Any input on either of these two items?