[phpMyAdmin Developers] Theme generator responsive design

Saksham Gupta shucon01 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:24:05 CEST 2018

Thanks Mauricio for your suggestions. Although I've been working on the
project in the main repository as of now, I think keeping it in a separate
repository would defy one of it's purposes of making it more user friendly
by not copying the theme files in the main project. Also, as Isaac
mentioned earlier that the feature would not be used generally on small
screens I'm dropping the idea of using Bootstrap.