[phpMyAdmin Developers] Question regarding this list's archives?

caugheygm at gmail.com caugheygm at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:09:33 CEST 2018

Hi, thanks for the reply. Actually, I’ve solved my problem. I got curl installed and going and then my configuration worked. I’m now receiving information regarding the latest stable release and or getting an up to date notice. What I’m referring to is in the notification in the front page phpMyAdmin panel.

Thanks again,

Greg