[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC

Alaa Othman alaa.othman4707 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:44:53 CEST 2019

Hello Mr. Fauth,

I hope everything is going fine with you. Sorry if it may disturb you but
this is the only way that I found to contact you.

My name is Alaa Othman, I am a third-year student in faculty of Computers
and Informatics at Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt. I intend to
apply for GSoC in phpMyAdmin and the idea I chose is "Convert the UI to
Bootstrap". Is this idea still available? If yes, please how can I
contribute to it? If no, can you please tell me who is the mentor of the
idea "Refactoring and improving Designer"? as it is not specified in the
idealist.

Here is my linked in profile for further information about me.
linkedin.com/in/alaa-mohamed-othman
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alaa-mohamed-othman>

Thanks in advance for your understanding and your patience.
Best regards.