[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC

Alaa Othman alaa.othman4707 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:25:59 CEST 2019

Thanks a lot, Mr. Isaac for your quick and helpful response. I just want to
make sure of one thing, please.

After reading the links I understood that for applying to GSoC I need to
contribute by fixing a bug or adding a feature to the existing code, not to
contribute by implementing the idea that I choose or a part of it. Am I
right?