[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC 2019

Uma Ranawat umaranawat1150 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 18:46:45 CET 2019

Hello,
I am Uma Ranawat, a first year postgraduate in Computer Applications student at The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India. I am interested in the project Convert the UI to Bootstrap. I have some experience with front-end web developing using HTML/CSS and frameworks with Java Scripts. I would really appreciate your mentoring regarding the same.
	I have not contributed any code to phpMyAdmin yet but would really like to work on this project. Can I start contributing now if it is not late and if so then how? Please guide me through the process.

Thank You