[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC 2019

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:22:48 CET 2019

Hello and welcome,

The best place to begin working through the GSoC process is our wiki
home at http://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_home

It is definitely not too late to begin contributing or to submit a
pull request. By submitting a pull request, we can see that you
understand the code and have an idea how to interact with the
community.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask here or on Gitter.

Isaac