[phpMyAdmin Developers] MySQL 8.0.13

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:14:45 CET 2019

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for your report. It's better if you post such reports directly
to the issue tracker at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues but if you're unable
or unwilling to create an account there or have difficulty posting,
you can certainly send further information to this list and I can post
it there on your behalf. We'd really enjoy getting these issues fixed
so that we can provide a more complete experience and thank you for
taking the time to help us find these issues.

Isaac