[phpMyAdmin Developers] Problem with the connection error.

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:28:46 CET 2019

Hello,

Could you tell us a bit more about the problem you're experiencing?
Does it happen when the page first loads, or after you click some
button?

The error text is rather generic and refers to the server going away,
I assume this is not a shared hosting situation where you could be
seeing timeouts because your host has oversold the server? Any hints
in the webserver error log or MariaDB error log?