[phpMyAdmin Developers] Contribution to this organization

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:36:06 CET 2019

Hi Hardik Agarwal,

Given the timing of your request, it seems likely that you're
interested in applying through Google Summer of Code to work with our
project. Have you seen the wiki page at
http://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_home ? This contains
our main entry point for students who hope to become involved with the
project.

Aside from that, https://www.phpmyadmin.net/contribute/ or
https://www.phpmyadmin.net/develop/ are other entry points for people
who are considering contributing to the project.

Is there a particular area you're having difficulty or a particular
issue/bug that interests you?

Isaac