[phpMyAdmin Developers] Interested on "Summer of Code 2019"

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:32:07 CET 2019

Hello Ioannis M.,

Have you seen our ideas page at
http://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/wiki/GSoC_2019_ideas_list ?
This list contains the type of projects we're looking for this summer,
and while we're open to other ideas aside from what's presented in
that list, we do expect the ideas to be consistent with improving the
phpMyAdmin project. Due to a limited number of slots available, we're
unable to sponsor or mentor projects that don't overlap with our
project's mission.

Good luck,
Isaac