[phpMyAdmin Developers] phpMyAdmin 5.1.0-rc2 is available

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Wed Feb 10 12:16:35 CET 2021

Le 10/02/2021 à 11:34, William Desportes a écrit :
> Hi Remi, This is expected and the upgrade will only be on 5.2.This is because the changes where breaking as you could see in https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/16618If packaging people started packaging rc1 doing such a change could block their work, this was my thoughts. Let us know your thoughts :)William

I'm fine with that.

BTW for Fedora, I already submit v3 for review,
so should be there when needed ;)

Remi

---- On mer., 10 févr. 2021 09:39:03 +0100  Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
wrote ----Hi,Le 10/02/2021 à 09:22, Isaac Bennetch a écrit :> Hi,> > I
have published phpMyAdmin 5.1.0-rc2 as a quick second release> candidate
before 5.1.0 is officially released. Please feel free to test> it out,
and if you find any unreported issues you can open a new ticket> at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/.> > If this rc goes
well, I expect to release 5.1.0 within a few days.> I noticed
phpmyadmin/shapefile 3.0.1 was releasedbut RC2 still requires ^2.0Is
that expected ?What is the roadmap to switch to new version