[phpMyAdmin Developers] help accessing wordpress login

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:50:33 CET 2021

Hi,

You'll probably have better luck asking in a WordPress specific forum, as
we don't know much about that particular application. They seem to have
pretty clear instructions at
https://wordpress.org/support/article/resetting-your-password/ but I can't
vouch for the current accuracy of that information.

For a forgotten MySQL password, if your service is a managed hosting
situation, reach out to the host's support services for help, and if you
manage the whole stack then the MySQL manual has instructions on resetting
a lost or forgotten MySQL password:
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/resetting-permissions.html

Cheers,
Isaac