[phpMyAdmin Developers] HELP

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:26:37 CEST 2021

Hi Obieto,

These error messages suggest to me that something isn't right with your
file because it should start with a line like

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump

and it appears from the context here that it probably starts with

phpMyAdmin SQL Dump

(notice the two missing hyphens, which indicate a comment or line to be
ignored in SQL).

If that's the case, you can either remove that line completely (since it's
just for informational purposes) or add the comment lines (two hyphens and
a space, like -- ).

Isaac