[phpMyAdmin Developers] REQUEST FOR SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM ENCOUNTERING WHILE ACCESSING MY SITE DATABASE

MightyVanguard Amuda amudarash102 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:27:13 CET 2022

Hi PHPMyAdmin Developers, I am Rasheed.

I am here to gladly solicit for your help on what and what to do about this
problem I've been encountering since a month ago. I purchased a domain name
- (https://thetechsalaf.com.ng) and a hosting package from (www.qservers.net).
But, ever since I've purchased it, I do regret having a transaction with
them because they really gave me problems.

First, I paid for a domain name - (techsalaf.com.ng), they never verified
my payment even after many complaints and tickets opening.

Secondly, I accepted my fate and went on purchasing another domain - (
thetechsalaf.com.ng), but, ever since the purchase period, I have been
unable to access my PHPMyAdmin database from cPanel. I had contacted them
several times without numbers, but, all to no avail.

That's why I thought of contacting you, if you might be of assistance.
Thanks in advance.