[phpMyAdmin Developers] REQUEST FOR SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM ENCOUNTERING WHILE ACCESSING MY SITE DATABASE

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:48:55 CET 2022

Hello Rasheed,

It's unfortunate that you're having trouble with your new site, but our
ability to help is going to be pretty limited. We maintain the phpMyAdmin
application itself, but have no access to any of your accounts or servers
to directly help with your specific problems.

>From the screenshot you sent, it looks like there is a syntax error in your
configuration file, config.inc.php. Can you reply to me directly with the
entire contents of config.inc.php, obscuring any sensitive information such
as hostnames or passwords?

Isaac