[Phpmyadmin-translators] Spanish translation of lang/spanish.inc.php for 2.3.0-rc2

Fri Jul 5 06:07:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I just added in Documentation.html the information about html entities
like &Xacute;:  it is better not
to use them in messages files, since we define the charset in the file,
and also because those don't look good when we display buttons. So I
guess it would be good to remove those entities from the spanish file.

As Xavier Navarro (xnavarro at hidrogen.com) is currently our official
spanish translator (he is the one who submitted translations since
2.2.6), please send him your file so that he can submit it to us.

Marc