[Phpmyadmin-translators] hide the utf-8 choices?

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Jun 18 05:29:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

This has been suggested to me by Michal, and I want to get your opinion:
if $cfg['AllowAnywhereRecoding'] is false, do we need to display all the
-utf-8 choices in the drop-down for language selection?

In other words, will users have the need to use the -utf-8 charset in
other situations?

Another idea: would it be OK to display only the -utf-8 choices when
$cfg['AllowAnywhereRecoding'] is true?

I assume that PMA 2.3.0 will have more -utf-8 language files than the
present czech, english and german.