[Phpmyadmin-translators] Re: Phpmyadmin-translators digest, Vol 1 #46 - 1 msg

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 9 12:44:01 CET 2002

Hi all

I would like to join this question, because I think that sending each of 2 -
czech translation must be unfortunately kept in two different encodings  -
quite large files (and sometimes twice, when it corrupts), when one message
is added is quite too much overhead.

Anyway please send files directly to Marc, not to the list, because some
users (me ;-) are connected using dialup and each kilobyte counts....

Regards
	Michal Cihar
	nijel at users dot sourceforge dot net
	http://cihar.liten.cz