[Phpmyadmin-translators] Re: Phpmyadmin-translators digest, Vol 1 #46 - 1 msg

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sun Mar 10 05:07:05 CET 2002

Hi All!

Well the best way is to put a zipped, gzipped, bzipped... attached file in
the
translation tracker at our SourceForge account :
- a compressed file because this way we're sure special characters won't
  be modified by any browser or mail reader (this is a problem Marc faced
  some times ago with NS, for example) ;
- to the translation tracker because this way the first of us who have a bit
of
  free time can upgrade the CVS tree.

We can't allow anonymous write access to the CVS tree : at SourceForge
you must be developer of a project to be entitled to write to its CVS tree.
Moreover I'm not so sure it would be a good idea...

Loïc