[Phpmyadmin-translators] Re: Phpmyadmin-translators digest, Vol 1 #46 - 1 msg

Mon Mar 11 05:28:01 CET 2002

Hi,

Yes, the best way is to put a compressed file on the translation tracker, however, frequently, users
tell us that they had problems uploading files to the tracker, this is why I tell them to email them
to me.