[Phpmyadmin-translators] Troubles in translating

Visa Kopu visa at visakopu.net
Fri May 17 00:17:02 CEST 2002

I'm having troubles in translating some of the latest strings into Finnish.
It would be great if someone could help me a bit. You don't have to know
Finnish, but you could tell me what these strings are related to.

$strLinksTo = 'Links to';
$strLinkNotFound = 'Link not found';
$strConfigureTableCoord = 'Please configure the coordinates for table %s';
$strScaleFactorSmall = 'The scale factor is too small to fit the schema on
one page';
$strDisplayPDF = 'Display PDF schema';
$strShowGrid = 'Show grid';
$strShowColor = 'Show color';
$strShowTableDimension = 'Show dimension of tables';

Thanks in advance!

- Visa