[Phpmyadmin-translators] Troubles in translating

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri May 17 07:10:02 CEST 2002

Visa,

here are some explanations.  Please note that a more complete list of
new messages will be sent to the list at the end of May.

Visa Kopu wrote:

> I'm having troubles in translating some of the latest strings into Finnish.
> It would be great if someone could help me a bit. You don't have to know
> Finnish, but you could tell me what these strings are related to.
>
> $strLinksTo = 'Links to';

Which column is a foreign key in another table

> $strLinkNotFound = 'Link not found';

When no value is found for a particular foreign key value.

> $strConfigureTableCoord = 'Please configure the coordinates for table %s';

In the new PDF schema feature, you have to specify the coordinates X and
  Y to visually place each table on the schema.

> $strScaleFactorSmall = 'The scale factor is too small to fit the schema on
> one page';

Soon you will be able to specify the scaling factor, and this error
happens when the factor is too small, so the schema would exceed one
page.  Don't know if this can happen now, we are using a "auto" scaling
factor.

> $strDisplayPDF = 'Display PDF schema';

You can generate a PDF graphical output of the schema.

> $strShowGrid = 'Show grid';

And this schema may have a grid background

> $strShowColor = 'Show color';

And the lines between the tables may be colored

> $strShowTableDimension = 'Show dimension of tables';

And the header for each table on the schema may have comments telling
the graphical dimension of each table on the schema.