[Phpmyadmin-translators] Hindi Translation in 2.3

Girish girishn at nagpur.dot.net.in
Mon Sep 9 10:02:10 CEST 2002

Hello All,

I found that there is a problem with the Lang file hindi.???.php3 distributed with phpMyAdmin 2.3.0

The error was that after every line there was a "//to translate" added, It should not appear as an error to many of you. But, looking carefully it exposes the error that the ";" is added at the last and so the terminator is actually commented.

like $strAbc = "XYZ" //to translate;

Thus the Hindi transation is not actually working as supposed to be in that distro.

Also , I had uploaded some more translation to the tracker.

Happy Translation !!

Bye,
Girish