[Phpmyadmin-translators] messages for 2.3.1

Fri Sep 13 10:21:06 CEST 2002

Hi,

here are the messages, maybe we already received your translations. If it's not the case,
please translate and put your zip file in the translation tracker.

I have put line breaks in the messages of this email, but of course in your file there must
be no line breaks inside a message.

Please also check the current cvs version of your language in
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin/lang/

to see if some older messages remain to be translated.

The release plan is

2.3.1-rc1: 2002-09-15
2.3.1: 2002-09-29

Thanks!

Marc Delisle
------------------------

$strInsecureMySQL = 'Your configuration file contains settings (root with no password)
that correspond to the default MySQL privileged account. Your MySQL server is running
with this default, is open to intrusion, and you really should fix this security hole.';

$strWebServerUploadDirectory = 'web-server upload directory';

$strWebServerUploadDirectoryError = 'The directory you set for upload work cannot be reached';

$strValidatorError = 'The SQL validator could not be initialized.
Please check if you have installed the necessary php extensions
as described in the %sdocumentation%s.';

$strServer = 'Server %s';

$strCvsData = 'CSV data';

$strPutColNames = 'Put fields names at first row';