[Phpmyadmin-translators] Estonian translation - improved

Priit Potter priit at best.ee
Mon Sep 30 04:42:14 CEST 2002

Hi guys

I couldn't figure out were to post my changes, but thought if I do it here
I can't miss much...

There were couple of phrases that kept irritating me when using
phpMyAdmin, and finally I decided to go through the whole list and
correct the spelling / grammar mistakes. Don't know if you have an
official Estonian translator or not, but I can give my word everything
is correct ;)

PS I didn't translate the last "to translate" phrase since it's translation
depends on the context... And I didn't have time to get the last CVS
version and see where you've put it.. Maybe some time in the future :)

Greets,

--
priit