[Phpmyadmin-translators] How to handle new messages

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Jul 29 06:36:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

to avoid less productive work on your side and on our side, I have a
suggestion to make.

When we add new messages to the CVS version during the development
cycle, please wait before posting the translation of these messages,
until we send to the list a request to translate.

This request will be sent when we are relatively late in the cycle,
so hopefully we will have to merge your changes only once per new version.

If you have already posted, keep an eye on the request for new messages
and attach your updated file to the tracker.

Thanks,