[Phpmyadmin-translators] Web based translation

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Jun 8 17:20:23 CEST 2009

Hi

Dne Mon, 08 Jun 2009 11:12:16 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> Let's say a translator (like me) would prefer the current system. Can we
> handle both the current system and web-based one?

Sure, you will be still able to edit the file directly.

> Also, what happens with the notion of "official translator"? I find it
> useful because from time to time we get translation proposals from more
> than one person for a language.

I think we can lock certain translations just for official translator.
But this makes only sense for translations, which are near to 100%,
others would benefit from opening up because current official
translator obviously can not handle all the strings.