[Phpmyadmin-translators] [Phpmyadmin-devel] gsoc: Refactoring: Server view [some Chinese Translations]

xmujay at gmail.com xmujay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:16:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have updated some Chinese Translations.
All strings
Untranslated strings (37)
Fuzzy strings (25)
Strings with suggestions (4)
Strings with any failing checks (4)
Format string does not match source (1)
Source and translation do not both end with a full stop (3)

Recent contributions
WhenUserActionTranslation
3 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/master - Simplified Chinese
3 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/4.0 - Simplified Chinese
4 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/master - Simplified Chinese
4 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/4.0 - Simplified Chinese
5 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/master - Simplified Chinese
5 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/4.0 - Simplified Chinese
6 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/master - Simplified Chinese
6 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/4.0 - Simplified Chinese
6 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/master - Simplified Chinese
6 minutes ago xmujay xmujayNew translationphpMyAdmin/4.0 - Simplified Chinese

I will keep doing the remaining Chinese transations. thanks

xmujay at gmail.com