[phpMyAdmin Translators] Translation contribution of phpMyAdmin requires

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:00:58 CEST 2016

Hello Tom,

On 5/3/16 3:16 AM, Zeyu Zhang wrote:
> Hi
>

> I am a student study in Australia, and I have a assignment that ask us
> to make some contribution on open source. So can you offer me a position
> for helping you with the translate? And also I have an other
> team-member with me.
>

> Cheers
>
> Tom

You're welcome to contribute towards translations; we have introductory
documentation available at https://www.phpmyadmin.net/translate/ and are
available if you have further questions or concerns. You and your
team-member might find it easiest to create accounts at the online
translation server and begin your volunteer work there.

Regards,
Isaac