[phpMyAdmin Translators] [Hosted Weblate] New language request in phpMyAdmin/Documentation

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon May 9 14:44:43 CEST 2016

Hello Robin

Dne 3.5.2016 v 00:30 noreply at weblate.org napsal(a):
> There has been a request for new language on phpMyAdmin/Documentation at
> Hosted Weblate.
>
> Please add the language file to VCS, Weblate will automatically discover
> it on next update.
>
> More information on adding new language files is available in the
> documentation
> <http://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/devel/translations.html#adding-translation>.
>

> Requested language: 	Esperanto (eo)
> Requesting user: 	Robin van der Vliet <mailto:info at robinvandervliet.nl>

Thanks for your interest I've just added the translation:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/phpmyadmin/documentation/eo/

However we really prefer if the user interface is translated first prior
to the documentation, so it would be great if you could focus on it first:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/phpmyadmin/master/eo/

Best regards
--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/