[phpMyAdmin Translators] Mistake in an error

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:47:57 CET 2022

Hi,

Thank you for the report about the French translation. I'll pass that along
to the person who updates the French translations.

As far as your error, I can't quite reproduce it. Which phpMyAdmin version
are you using?? It could be because you're using a SQL keyword "password"
as a column name but haven't properly escaped it; you could try instead

INSERT INTO users (pseudo,firstname,lastname,email,`password`)

(or even better, change the name of 'password' to something else entirely
to avoid such need to quote), although that's just a guess.

Isaac