[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.0 - Feature Freeze
megadeth at millic.com.ar
Tue Jul 10 23:25:16 CEST 2001
> > As timeplan, I'd suggest:
> > 14/07: 2.2.0rc2
> > 20/07: 2.2.0-final
> Yes! let's get -final for my birthday :)
> This is difficult to do, because we must have access to many MySQL
> versions. If the freeze is really frozen (I would even say "no small
> improvements"), I am volunteer to test, but I think the current cvs is
> quite releasable right now...
> > - documentation!
> Hmmm there are not many volunteers for this (see Feature tracker)...
I do volunteer myself.
> > - translations
> I guess we will get more translations from the field, for 2.2.1 :)
We have the new Spanish file. :)
> > - small improvements
> I would say let's wait for those.
You think so? There are some small improvements that seem to be easy to
My question is: What is them, needed to be done?
More information about the Developers