[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Problems with tablenames like 1234

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Tue Jul 17 13:13:31 CEST 2001

Hi again!

>phpMyAdmin have problem with table names like 1234,
>because the table names are not included in
>`` (!not ').

Yep, there is some inconstencies all among the scripts:
sometimes backtits are used for database and table names,
sometimes not. And they aren't used for fields names.
I'm also fixing this while rewriting the scripts to fix the "big
annoying bug".

>i'm not sure if phpMyAdmin on windows systems works
>with this charactars. (`)

Yep, it does.

>can anybody test it and change the code?

I'm afraid too many changes are required to fix this bug now :(

Regards,
Loïc