[Phpmyadmin-devel] Support of older PHP/MySQL

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Wed Apr 24 19:48:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

Presently, we still write out code in such a way that it should work with
older releases of PHP and MySQL, however, I think we should conduct a
survey to see what versions are in wide use. If a lot of people are
tending to the newer versions of PHP/MySQL, then supporting them better is
for us, but if they still use old PHP/MySQL widely, then we need to
support them.

One of the features that this effects crucially is using SHOW GRANTS to
fix bug #474575.

Could one of the people with the main project administration rights please
give me access to set up a survey?

While you are at it, could I get administor access to the Trackers, so
that I could set up the category and group information data to make our
life using the trackers easier? I think this would be very important, so
that we can properly seperate the existing bugs under the 2.2 tree with
the bugs that are going to crop up under the 2.3 tree.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2