[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: phpMyAdmin 2.2.3-rc1 released

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sat Jan 5 05:24:03 CET 2002

Hi Olivier!

Nice to receive some news from you ;) How are you?

First can you please do some cleanups to our SF shell account: most of
the time none of us have rights to update/delete files/directories you
created.
For example we can't update the live demo directory.
Thanks.

>Proposition: I added a leftlight.php3, with a cfg directive
>in the config.ini, and it looks like that:

Uh, this looks really nice :) But don't you think choice between "light" and
"plain" left frame mode should be offer also to the end user?

Great and peacefull year to you,
Loïc