[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin 2.2.3-rc1 released

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sat Jan 5 06:38:04 CET 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 08:44:17AM -0500, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Welcome back Olivier :)

many thx to you and Loic for the great work :)
Btw, I was still around and reading the ML, but you're doing
everything, so I didn't had to do anything :)

> > Proposition: I added a leftlight.php3, with a cfg directive
> > in the config.ini, and it looks like that:
> >    http://admin.omnis.ch/mysql2/    (demo/demo)

> I would prefer if a link in the left frame could make
> me switch between the old and new way, but this would mean one more
> URL variable?

that would be the problem...  but maybe not soo big: the only call to
left.php I saw is in
    libraries/common.lib.php3:            $reload_url = './left.php3'

Another issue is how to reload both frames when another db is selected
in the <select> menu, but that is probably a very little thing for
the javascript cracks on the list :)

> We are at 2.2.3-rc1, please wait a few days (after 2.2.3 final) to commit
> to cvs.

of course, don't want to break everything on rc-period :)

Nice week-end to you,
Olivier