[Phpmyadmin-devel] PmaAbsoluteUri again

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Wed Jul 3 00:56:06 CEST 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 11:39:03PM -0700, Robin Johnson wrote:
> The best I could do at the moment was leave $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] unset,
> and comment out the warning in the code. But I think there might be a

what about setting $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] to one of the strings standing
in the documentation.txt file? this would remove the warning...

> But we don't want people abusing the option at the same time, so possibly
> we can add a simple option at the end as
> $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri_DisableWarning']
> Which can be used to disable the warning, and has lots of comments around
> it to tell them about it.

would be also fine... I also never really liked the PmaAbsoluteUri variable
(but it had to be done for HTTP standards reasons...). Just "hide" the
'PmaAbsoluteUri_DisableWarning' variable somewhere far away in the
setup :)

Olivier