[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.3.0-rc1 tomorrow?

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Wed Jun 19 01:41:04 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 01:22:52AM -0700, Robin Johnson wrote:
> If you don't convert it, and let the import code try to do it instead, you
> get this horrible purple page that keeps complaining about
> $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'].

about this thing, what about letting PMA still work, even with en
empty PmaAbsoluteUri (getting the infos from HTTP vars), and displaying
a small warning somewhere "please setup the variable"... ?
It was the case before and worked fine, but for a reason I don't remember
the feature has been removed.

Reason: I have a PMA on a "*.domain.ch" domain with some mappings,
with and without ssl, and I'd like to keep only one copy of PMA
arround, not 4 like now...

What do you think ? :)
Olivier